Sports Office Client Sales Representative
The world of virtual management is vital to the success of thousands of businesses across the globe. Our goal is to bring this valuable service to the world of youth and professional sports. Sports Office is the first to market in the world of virtual sports management on a nationwide scale. We pride ourselves on building a solid team with years of experience to work together to achieve our clients’ goals and for ourselves. We have created a young, determined, energetic, and enthusiastic team that makes working at Sports Office truly like being part of a family.
Client Account Representative
Sports office needs people who are not afraid to create new relationships with clubs/groups/organizations that we provide services to and develop those from initial contact to the onboarding where they officially become a sports office client.
The objective of the role is to identify and contact qualified clients to introduce services and grow our client base.
What you’ll need:
- College Degree (e.g., Associate, Bachelor’s) or Work Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to succeed in a team setting and to meet your goals
- Build strong relationships with our clients and partners
- Be able to multi-task and stay organized
- Reliable and accountable, delighting customers with above-and-beyond follow-through
- Ability to set and meet production goals(e.g., Prospecting contacts, new accounts closed)
- Utilize online software, Microsoft products, and Sports Office resources for various projects
- Previous sales experience or account management experience is a plus
- Ability to work in an office M-F
- Compiling data and reporting to Sports Office Manager
- General Sports office Admin training to assure standards are met.
- Creating and managing outbound marketing.
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Work closely with a Sports Office Management member to get acclimated to internal processes and communications.
- Have regular meetings with your manager to track your progress and to become integrated with our executive, sales, administrative, and creative teams
- Work side-by-side with fellow Sports Office Administrators to learn about our customers and structuring your workday for success
- Experience valuable training in data analysis, customer communication, and system management
- Begin working with a list of clients alongside your Sports Office Manager to get you off to the races!
- Be provided feedback on your progress and will be accessed by Sports Office Management to set you up for a great career.
Why start a career with Sportsoffice?
Sports office 365 provides a competitive pay structure with an accelerated chance for advancement.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Sports Office is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.