What We Do
Virtual sports administration is an innovative, long-term, and cost-effective approach to managing organizations of all sizes. We provide freedom for volunteers and staff to focus on what really matters, having fun! Our staff works tirelessly to complete your tasks so you don’t have to.
- Save time on answering phone calls and emails
- Connect with your families through responsive communication
- Grow your organization with effective administration
1. Our Mission
Our mission is to help save time and money for sports organizations looking to thrive in the modern world by improving the administrative processes.
2. Our Goal
To improve sports organizations in all communities using today’s best technology and business practices.
3. Our Story
Comprised of past DOC’s, volunteers, coaches, administrators, and more. SportsOffice launched nationally in 2015 at the NSCAA convention in Baltimore, MD. Since then, Sports Office has expanded to manage sports organizations all across the country to the highest standard.
Joshua TanavageVice President, Operations
Jamie LowePresident, Founder
Sam CharlesVice President, Business Development
Rachel DouglassGraphic Designer
Caitlin DerrySocial Media Manager
Zachary HerrSports Administrator
ALex LevithanSports Administrator
Caroline GraySports Administrator
We understand the struggle and time commitment.
- Countless hours of work every year
- 100’s of different software platforms and solutions to choose from
- The various new decisions that need to be made every season
Sports Office can provide you:
- The virtual staff that gives you countless hours back in your life
- Industry experts that can help recommend the best option for you and can use any and all platforms
- The long-term solution to rotating responsibilities in your organization