Sports Office Administrator – Full Time
The world of virtual management is vital to the success of thousands of businesses across the world. Our goal is to bring this valuable service to the world of youth and professional sports.
The Sports Office Administrator is the backbone of what Sports Office brings to our clients. We pride our administrators on being excellent communicators, technically astute, with outstanding project management and organization skills. You will be involved in a variety of client engagements and will help meet their needs off the field, such as interacting with their families and participants, preparing programs using the latest software in the sports industry, presenting and analyzing data, and providing the best practices to client operations. The objective of the role is to help clients and customers centralize their communication, provide the availability to complete on-demand tasks, and improve their internal operations. The importance of this position cannot be understated and that Sports Office holds to high regard.
What you will do:
- Understand the clients’ business and desired outcomes to achieve their success
- Engage in front-end communication with clients and their customers
- Build strong relationships with our clients and partners
- Utilize online software, Microsoft products, and Sports Office resources for various projects
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Collaborate closely with team members to support customer accounts
- Gather, analyze and present data effectively for clients to easily interpret with maximum effectiveness
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical field.
- 2-3+ years in customer service and/or management
- Tech-savvy with Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Drive
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to succeed in a team setting and to meet your goals
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement
- Reliable and accountable, delighting customers with above-and-beyond follow-through
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf of clients
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Experience in Analytics or in technical disciplines is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish is a big plus
In your first 30 days you will:
- Work closely with a Sports Office Management member to get acclimated to internal processes and communications
- Have regular meetings with your manager to track your progress and to become integrated with our executive, sales, administrative, and creative teams
- Work side-by-side with fellow Sports Office Administrators to learn about our customers and structuring your workday for success
- Experience valuable training in data analysis, customer communication, and system management
- Begin working with a list of clients alongside your Sports Office Manager to get you off to the races!
- Be provided feedback on your progress and will be accessed by Sports Office Management to set you up for a great career
Sports Office is the first to market in the world of virtual sports management on a nationwide scale. We pride ourselves on building a strong team with years of experience to work together to achieve the goals of our clients and for ourselves. We have built a young, determined, energetic, and enthusiastic team that makes working at Sports Office truly like being part of a family.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Sports Office is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.